Sofware Free Movies Download Conference Call Service New Digital Camera Mobile Phone Portable charger Global Positioning System Passive Income Money Best Hotel Price Business Opportunity


October 05, 2010

Sweet Memory Schumacher


Suzuka Circuit which will be the place where the Japanese GP performance is one of Michael Schumacher's favorite tracks. There are sweet memories that make Schumacher always loved Suzuka.
At Suzuka, Schumacher had six times the highest podium. The German did with Benetton in 1995, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2003, and 2004 with Ferrari.
"Suzuka circuit has always been one of my favorites so far this year because some parts of the circuit sensational," I said Schumacher as F1 Planet.
"Suzuka is very challenging from a technical standpoint and have an interesting combination of the bend. So it was very exciting to see everything there," said Mercedes Grand Prix racer that.
"I'm into Japan with some sweet memory in my mind because at the Suzuka race was happening a number of my great-race," said seven-time F1 world champion it.
But since returning to F1 this year, Schumacher yet again shine. Therefore, when the Japanese GP on 10 October, 41-year racers dare not promise to be able to grab his seventh victory.
"Obviously, I hope we can add (title) again and I am happy with that challenge. I am sure we will do our best to get a good weekend," Schumacher closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MotoMatters.com

Rizla Suzuki MotoGP

Crash.Net Motorsports Newsfeed

MotoGP RSS on motogp.com - The Official MotoGP Website

detikcom